The Hindu sacred books written in Sanskrit, spoke of the existence of points of energy distributed in the human body. These energy points are known as Chakrá, which means circle in sanskrit and channel the energy of the universe through our body.
These points are distributed making a column from the coccyx to the crown. Each channels balance the energy of different aspects of our life, going through the material, spiritual, physical, and mental.
Each Chakrá have unique attributes and has associated a color, a musical note, and a specific vibration. The physical properties of minerals and stones permits channeling energy joining the energy properties of stones with the energy points of our body. If for any reason any of these energy points has been blocked, the energy stops flowing, in this case affects negatively the aspect of our life related with that Chakra. We can take advantage of the channeling energy capacity of minerals to help unlock the chakras and make them harmonized and our vital energy can flow again.
The 7 Chakras:
- Chakra 1, the chakra origin. It is located at the base of the spine. It is associated with survival, our health, the sense of security and economic power. Red color. Some associated stones: ruby, red coral, garnet, and red jasper.
- Chakra 2, sacral chakra. It is found in the lower abdomen. It is associated with emotions and sexuality, passion, and pleasure. Orange color. Some associated stones: amber and carnelian agate.
- Chakra 3, solar plexus chakra. It is in the abdomen. It is associated with personal power, willpower, a sense of authority, discipline, and self-control. Yellow color. Some associated stones: citrine quartz and tiger eye.
- Chakra 4, heart chakra. It is in the center of the chest. It is associated with love, compassion, empathy and forgiveness. From this center we radiate harmony and love. Color: green, color of healing or pink, universal love. Some associated stones: emerald, prehnite, green quartz and olivine.
- Chakra 5, throat chakra. It is in the throat area. This chakra is associated with communication, creativity, honesty, kindness, knowledge, and wisdom. Color blue. Some associated stones: turquoise, angel, chalcedony, and blue topaz.
- Chakra 6, third eye chakra. It is in the center of the forehead, just above the eyes. This energy center is associated with clairvoyance, intuition, our imagination, and extrasensory perception. Color: indigo. Some associated stones: Lapislazuli, sodalite, iolite and sapphire.
- Chakra 7, crown chakra. It is located on the top of the head. It is associated with knowledge and understanding, inspiration and our union with the Universe. Color: violet Some associated stones: amethyst, diamond, and rock crystal quartz.
Souloa creates a collection of amulet jewelry with stones and minerals to help increase the energy in our Chakras. We will keep you informed!
LIVE THE POWER OF YOUR SOUL!